Monday, April 28, 2014

More arts and less Minecraft...

Hello!

So I was recently talking to my boyfriend, and he asked if I was doing arts and crafts. I told him I was doing less art and too much Minecraft! So, now I am determined to change that and do MORE art and LESS Minecraft... We'll see how that goes, since I have also decided to start recording YouTube videos of playing Minecraft! Maybe people will like my videos and they will become popular, or maybe not. I know that I will have fun playing them!

Art Show Progress...

So the piece for my friends art show is coming along nicely.I have to have it finished by April 30th. I don't want to show pictures of the progress. I'll scan it when it's done.


In training this week...

I worked on another still life, but it isn't quite finished yet. Similar to the others, it feature a white mug, an orange, and a red bowl on a blue background. I have never really done still-life before and I am enjoying it a bit.

Spring is really here...

The flowers are blooming, the trees are leafing, and the birds are singing! I really like Spring! I feel bad that there have been no pictures so far in this post so I'll see if I can find something pretty for you to look at...
How about so mossy trees! This was taken at Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo Rose Garden.
I LOVE MOSSY THINGS!!!!

There is also this beautiful sunset with pink and purple clouds!
I LOVE PURPLE!!!!

In Minecraft...

On the multi-player server, I went mining for a while. I went to a mob trap and killed a bunch of wither skeletons. I bought  a wolf egg and tamed her, used a nametag and named her Violet. I bought an ocelot egg and tamed it, its name is Precious. On Easter a got an 'Easter Egg', it was a squid I have spawned it and will name him Borris!

As I mentioned at the beginning of the blog, I will be starting a YouTube channel and posting videos of my Minecraft fun! You can check it out now or wait until I've posted something! My channel is called DragnFeathers. I will have a link in the blog when I post my first video. 

As always, thanks for reading this! Please comment or subscribe( or both).


Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment