Friday, April 18, 2014

Oops! I did it again...

Hello!

I should  really say, I DIDN'T do it again. As in, I didn't post a blog entry last week! I have no excuses.... Minecraft is addictive!

So I did get some art work done...YAY! I finished my Spring drawing of a bunny with a balloon.




Colored Pencil on Cardstock


I also started a new piece for an up coming art show themed on 'Childhood'. It is in colored pencil as well...

Of course, both piece do not have my watermark on them in real life.

At work...

While helping students this last week, I created two new fruit still life drawings. One green apple on red, and a red apple on green.


Both were done quickly as an example for the student, but I think they turned out pretty nice.

In Minecraft...

I have continued to play on the MCMonarch server. I have set up a little flower shop, and created a second 'country' home.
My flower shop!



 I will keep adding to all my building projects, but I think I will try out the Parcour  area soon to build up my skills. MiniMe (my daughter) says I should try going into the PvP world. We'll see...

HAPPY EASTER!!!

As always, thanks for reading! Leave comments or suggestions.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment