Friday, May 2, 2014

So its Friday again...

Hello!


So it's Friday again, and time to post another blog entry...I don't have much to show this week, but I'll let you know what's happening.

Art Show...

I finished my colored pencil piece for an upcoming art show in Edmonds, WA at Stunningly Strange Gallery. The show starts on May 15th. Check it out if you are in the area. The theme of the show is 'Childhood'.


Other art stuff...

I will probably be finishing my bubbles painting in the near future.
This is my progress so far...

In Minecraft news...

I have created my YouTube channel, DragnFeathers. I will have my intro video up soon, and my first Let's Play video shortly after. The channel also coming with a Google+ page.

Enjoy the beginning of Summer! (Maybe?)

Thanks for reading! Comment or subscribe.


Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment