Monday, April 7, 2014

Procrastination strikes again...

Hello!

So last week I didn't post anything... This week I am posting a couple days late! Better late than never! That seems to be my life motto, except when it comes to getting places, then its "Better early then late!"

No new personal art work this week, although I have two sketches for future projects( I haven't scanned them for you yet). I will post next week.

In training....

As training at work progresses, I have moved on to colorful fruit still lifes with introductory color theory. Using backgrounds of complementary color to the fruit. Starting with a simple orange on a blue background:


Next is a green apple on a red background:


Then a red apple on a green background:


Finally, a lemon on a purple background:


These are all done with soft chalk pastels. Next training I will do a white cup with a fruit. Then I will be moving on to watercolor...


In Minecraft News...

I have joined a new multiplayer server called, MCMonarch. I has a lot of features that I am looking forward to: free build survival lands, towns, parkour, PvP, mob areana... plus a Creative server, KitPvP, and Minigames servers. There are alot of nice people and a lot to see. So click the link to their web page to see more and get the IP address. Then look for me: DragnFeathers

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it, click the link to follow me. Leaving a comment is nice too!



SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!!!

Mandy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment