Friday, May 9, 2014

Created YouTube channel...

Hello!

As you can see from the title of this post, I created a YouTube channel! I am now up loading 4 videos a week of my Minecraft play. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will upload my regular Survival series, and on Friday I will also upload a "Field Trip" video of somewhere else. This gives me something else to do with my time, and it is fun.

I forgot to mention...

Last week that I have placed the two pieces from a previous art show up for sale on my Etsy page.


Both pieces sell for $25 at my shop MandilynJane 


In Minecraft news...

So this week concludes my first week on YouTube. I have 4 episodes up and running,as well as an introduction, and later today I will post my first "Field Trip". I hope you have a chance to check it out!


Spring is in the air...

Finally some pretty photos of flowers I have seen...

A little flowering tree with little leaves. If you know what it is please leave a comment.
A Northwest rhododendron

As always, thanks for reading! Leave a comment or subscribe!


Mandy 



No comments:

Post a Comment