Friday, March 14, 2014

What I'm NOT doing...

hello!

This week I have not done much art...I am just too addicted to watching Minecraft players on Youtube!
I did take a couple photos of my lovely neighborhood trees, and a couple screenshots of my Minecraft world (in case you wanted to see it).

Mini Monday

The one day this week I got some art done, while on hold... I was working a four part piece. Each canvas panel is 2" x 2". I painted WORMS!

Sorry the quality is bad, I had to use my camera phone. (It's a dumbphone!)

The weather...


Early in the week in rained heavily, which creates giant puddles in my neighborhood. The only good thing about that is the great reflections!
This was taken this week, with beautiful sunshine!

This is from November 2011, while it is still raining.

I like pictures of trees reflected in puddles. Its like look up while looking down!

Minecraft...

Okay, for any of you that are Minecraft fans, I play on PC. I have not ventured into multiplayer servers yet, but I am looking forward to it soon. Here is a glimpse of me on my front porch:

My gamer tag is Dragnfeathers, and my home is called Dragn's Lair.


I recently made a 'Love Garden" to shout out my favorite Youtube Minecraft players:
Stampylongnose
iBallisticSquid
Honeydew & Xephos (Yogcast Lewis & Simon)

I just built my first Nether Portal and will going there soon.

Thanks for reading this...please leave any comments, and follow me for regular updates!

See you next Friday!

Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment