Sunday, March 23, 2014

Better late, then never....

Hello!

This week in Art...

I have been distracted by Minecraft again this week. I did get a little art work done. I started this little picture done with colored pencils. I was thinking about the lovely spring weather we are having in Seattle right now, and upcoming Easter.


I am also sifting through ideas for a show a co-worker is curating... the theme is childhood.

I also took time to admire nature's beauty. A magnolia tree starting to bloom.



This week in Minecraft...

I have decided to join an online server or two( or three, or four...) to play with other people. So far it has been 50/50. The first server I joined is okay. They seem to be having some administrative problems with people abusing privileges, and technical bugs. I think they are working it all out. I will let you know my recommendation in a couple more weeks. The second, I joined late last night and it was pretty peaceful.
I have also been white-listed for another server that I haven't been able to get on yet, and another that is still in development by a guy here in Seattle.
In my private world, I ventured into the Nether...and died. I went back in 'Peaceful', gathered my remaining belongings and searched for the Nether fortress. After an hour of cautious serching, I went home with a lot of Nertherrack, and some glowstone. I will continue to search in peaceful, then switch so I can get some blazerods for a brewing stand. Wish me luck!

Until next week, don't forget to comment and let me know what you think about this blog. I would to have more followers!  Thanks for reading!


Mandy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment