Friday, February 7, 2014

I was slacking again...

Hello! 

I missed posting last week. There really wasn't anything to post. I was too busy playing Minecraft, and didn't get any art done. This week I have torn myself away from my video game for a little while to post some things that I have worked on.

On the job training...

During training at work(I teach drawing and coloring with soft pastel to children and teens) I started learning 'tone studies'. Basically, grey toned still-life.




An apple and a lemon.

Preparing for Art Show...

I finished a sunflower painting for an upcoming show of small works. This is acrylic washes painted over a pencil sketch. I think it still needs something, but I am calling it done.

I have started on another piece for the show. So far it is a watercolor background that I will be drawing a butterfly over.

Book of Days...

I am terribly behind on my Book of Days. I think it is in week 5, and I have only gotten to week 2. Hopefully I will be getting a couple done next week. Week 2 was about the weather and the challenge was to draw a face on printed paper, cut it out and paint it. Here is my finished layout.


Until next week...

Thanks for reading this(I'm sure someone is...right?) Leave a comment or subscribe, or both to let me know you're out there reading this... okay... Bye


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment