Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm on a roll...

Hello!

Can you believe I have succeeded in posting three weeks in a row! Woohoo! 

From the past...

In my last post I promised a better view of my art journal page on my word of the year. So here it is:


All of things I want more of this year.

In progress...

I am behind on my Book of Days. I just started week 2, and we are already on week 3. Here is what I have so far:


This is week is about the weather and how it makes you feel. During winter in the Northwest it is grey a lot, and with the short days I get depressed. I am trying to beat the winter blues with art!

Also, I am working on creating 3 pieces that are 5" x 8" for an upcoming art show in February, which I will tell you more about later. So far, I have one started... I am using a pencil sketch that I created in training at work, and I am going to paint over it with thin acrylic washes(I think).


That's all for now...

Thanks for reading!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment