Friday, February 28, 2014

Did you miss me?

Hello!

I missed another week... slacking again! Sometimes playing video games is more fun that getting work done, even if work is art. I didn't really have much to share last week.

The Art show...

I have two pieces of art on display at BC Surf & Sport in Seattle, and they are for sale for just $10!!! If they are not sold before the show is taken down on March 15th, they will be available in my Etsy shop MandilynJane for $20. Here is what they look like:




More stuff from training...

I posted before some tonal still life drawing I created during work training, and now I have two more.

A red apple

A green apple and a white mug

Progress on my painting...

I have made a little progress on my painting since I last posted. I added a darker background color and outlined the 'bubbles' in black. 

I have ideas for what to add next...I will keep you posted, and when it is finally finished I will create a slideshow of the progression.

Thank you for reading this... please subscribe, share, and comment to let me know what you think!


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment