Friday, January 17, 2014

Slacking as usual...

Hello again!!!

I have succeeded so far in posting each Friday. Yeah!

What  I did...

I didn't get a lot done this past week. Saturday, I celebrated my birthday with FREE Starbucks in the morning, and FREE frozen yogurt in the evening! I LOVE FREE STUFF!

I did work some on my current painting:





I also created my Art Journal spread for Book of Days basic with Effy Wild:

The pre-painted page

The finished page

I know the pictures are crappy, but I have buried my scanner, and am too lazy to dig it out right now. Plus, the batteries in my digital camera died(again!), so these were taken with my 'dumbphone'. I will post better pictures next week!
This enter was about my 'Word of the Year', and chose MORE. This year I want more of the good stuff!

What I did instead...

My daughter showed me some hilarious Youtube videos of this one guy(StampylongNose) playing Minecraft, and I am addicted now! I have stayed up several nights until 2 am watching his videos back to back to back, etc.. I have decided that to curb my addiction, I will get Minecraft(I don't have it already!) and play for about an hour each day. Being creative in a video game should still count as being creative in life. So maybe there will be pictures of my Minecraft world in here now and then too.

Enough about me...

If you read this, and like it please comment to let me know someone out there is paying attention. 
Thanks for reading!


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment