Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A whole new world...

Hello!

I am so excited to start my blog! (I'm a little nervous too) I have never blogged before, so it might take a while for me to get the hang of it. So please be patient.

I want to share with you my creative endeavors, art, and life. I will post pictures of what I am up to, and hopefully I will get some feedback.

I create things for myself, for my Etsy shop(https://www.etsy.com/shop/MandilynJane), and for swaps on Swap-bot. I welcome any questions!

This is me with my shocked face. I can't believe I'm doing this!
Here is an altered dictionary page featuring the word Arch.

My lovely little model/daughter wearing some of bracelets I have created.

Thank you for reading, and I will bring you more soon!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment